Monday, April 15, 2013

GLOW IN THE DARK

GLOW IN THE DARK IS THE WAY TO GO
          For this years dessert dance we are narrowed down to three options. They are Never land, a night in Hawaii, or Glow in the dark. I think that this is an obvious choice. Never land and a night in Hawaii are just your average day themes. I think that if our class wants to be remembered at the middle school that the glow in the dark theme will leave a great memory in the teacher's minds. This theme best suits our class because we like to do things out of the normal. This theme would suit our class way better than the other two. My vision for decorations are black lights so that we glow, Christmas lights like at all the dances, or anything white on the walls so that it will glow. For the photo booth I am thinking that we could photo shop my friend Tyrone the glowing T-Rex into the back of the pictures. Personally I could help the night be special by helping set up decorations or I could set up Tyrone in the photo booth. Everyone wants a picture with a glowing T-Rex. This is an obvious choice, don't make the wrong choice or you'll regret it. Vote for glow in the Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Glow in the dark
  • Never Land
  • A night in Hawaii
By: Nate Haslam

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! I think glow in the dark would look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that instead of just white paper on the wall, we should have black. See if we had black then we could glue white paper cut outs on it and then it would look like glowing shapes floating in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete