Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Advice for High School

ADVICE FOR HIGH SCHOOL
                               
           My parents gave me a bit of advice for next year at High School. The three main things they said were: get in student council, get involved with activities, and have a blast. They really encouraged me to do student council. They said that if I were to get in student council then I could meet a lot of upperclassmen and become acquainted with them. They also said that being in student council is a lot of fun and very enjoyable. On top of all this you get to be a leader at your school and you get to represent your grade. I think that this would be a lot of fun to be in student council at the High School.

           Another thing that my parents told me to do was to get involved with sports, clubs, or activities. They said that in each of these there are people who have similar interests as you and they can become a friend to you. This is a good way to get in with a friend group while having fun. These sports, clubs, and activities are what some of the things that you're only going to get to do in High School. Not every person gets the chance to play college or professional sports so enjoy them while they last. Try a new sport, band, or the robotic team. You might meet some people who you can become very good friends with.

           The main piece of advice that my parents gave to me as I am going into High school is to have as much fun as you possibly can. There is nothing else like High School. The four years that you are at the High School may be the last four years that you get to go out and be a kid. Once you get your High School Diploma you have to start being independent which can be hard. You have to go to college, live in an apartment, buy grocery's, and many other things. Enjoy the four years at the High School were my parents words of advice. My mom said that after you get out of High School you are going to miss it, so don't complain about going to school. It may be some of the most fun years of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment