Monday, May 6, 2013

I Believe I......

      I Believe I am going to Love High School.....       

               I believe that I am going to love high school. I am super excited to be with the older kids and be able to take a variety of classes. Up to this point in our school career we have taken the normal science, math, social studies, P.E., Language Arts, Literature, Health, and some sort of elective. In high school we can take different kinds of sciences, health, and other classes. I am excited to take more exotic classes like biology, calculus, and health occupations. I believe that these new classes will give us more things to learn and enjoy. I think that these new classes will help us to me more interested in what we want to learn.
              I believe that I am going to have blast next year doing sports at the high school. Next year I am going to play soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter, and tennis in the spring. I am excited to join the teams because I have a lot of friends joining them with me too. Hopefully next year the boys soccer team can do as well as they did last year. Last year they won state so next year it is going to be hard to follow up. I am hoping that there are going to be enough boys next year that we will have a JV soccer team. If there aren't enough boys then they will either make a co-ed JV team or they will simply have a very large varsity team. If you have any interest in coming out for soccer next year go for it. Soccer is a great sport and all of the kids on the team currently are very nice.
               I believe that I am going to love all of the spirit days, assemblies, and people at the high school. I am ready for new spirit days. Here at the middle school we have the same spirit days almost every single year. Next year at the high school during homecoming week there a bunch of fun spirit days. I am also super pumped about the mess assemblies next year. At the mess assemblies they do crazy weird stuff. It is basically a whole assembly with Mr. Panico doing weird things. Most of the stuff they do in the assembly is gross, but it is hilarious to watch. I am thrilled that we are going to high school next year. I believe I am going to love high school next year.


1 comment: